Alexander Mann Solutions is the world’s leading provider of talent management solutions. Coordinating client delivery across 82 countries, in the Americas, Europe, APAC and the Emerging Markets, we deliver world-class talent and award-winning resourcing solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consult to hundreds more. With almost 1,000 staff in Kraków and Gdańsk, we act as trusted advisors across multiple industry sectors, providing a full range of outsourcing, consultancy and project services to help our clients attract, engage and retain top talent.
Want to see our brand office before applying? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwqitLu2tEw
You will be responsible for:
Are you interested in HR Operations but have no experience yet in this particular area?
Here is a great chance to start your career in this field!
HR Operations is a very dynamic team being the engine of the People Capital function and touches AMS employees at numerous points in their careers. The processes in scope range from transactional to complex cases and from daily tasks to large annual cycle projects. A key component of the role is to manage the effective and efficient delivery of HR operations services within agreed timelines across a range of processes and geographies.
Our Department is divided into two sub-teams, you will specialise yourself in one type of HR processes by supporting our HR Specialists in:
- HR queries related to managing employee life cycle such as:
- Holidays and sick leaves;
- Job changes;
- Maternity/Paternity leaves;
- Periodical medical checks;
- HR related queries referring to hiring new employees such as:
- Arranging new starters training;
- Preparing contracts of employment;
- Processing contracts’ changes.
- very good command of English (C1);
- good knowledge of Excel;
- strong interest in HR operations;
- Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential data;
- Good Knowledge of PL legislation would be an asset;
- Good knowledge of UK/CE payroll legislation would be an asset.
- professional training programme and buddy who will support you during your first weeks with us;
- additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits;
- great working environment in Alchemia Business Center - our brand new office;
- opportunities to be engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities or become an Internal Trainer.