Alexander Mann Solutions is the world’s leading provider of talent management solutions. Coordinating client delivery across 82 countries, in the Americas, Europe, APAC and the Emerging Markets, we deliver world-class talent and award-winning resourcing solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consult to hundreds more. With almost 1,000 staff in Kraków and Gdańsk, we act as trusted advisors across multiple industry sectors, providing a full range of outsourcing, consultancy and project services to help our clients attract, engage and retain top talent.
Want to see our brand office before applying? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwqitLu2tEw
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting recruitment teams from administrative perspective; It would include uploading jobs on the system, capturing candidates` applications, placing vacancies on job boards etc.
- Managing incoming interview scheduling, re-scheduling and cancellation requests (face to face interview, video conference, telephone interview, assessment centres). It would include scheduling outlook appointments; booking meeting rooms, updating the system.
- Proactively manage the customers’ needs and expectations by working directly with the client and recruitment agencies.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships between all parties, ensuring that they are continually appraised and updated on the relevant processes.
- Compiling weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required.
- Providing on-going support for candidates and the recruitment teams.
- Very good English – both verbal and written
- Strong customer and client orientation skills
- Excellent communication, organisational, problem solving and multitasking skills
- Pro-active and positive approach
- Team playe
- Professional training programme and buddy who will support you during your first weeks with us
- Additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits
- Great working environment in Bonarka4Business Centre with discounts in the shopping centre
- Opportunities to be engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities or become an Internal Trainer