What you'll tell your friends you are doing
You are responsible for the cool stuff, you get to think of new digital products and lead others to build them.
What you'll really be doing
As Product Owner you will lead a team of highly talented engineers and designers to make sure we think up, develop and build unconventional digital products, so future generations can have them at their disposal. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to work closely with business sponsors to identify key pain points and to collaboratively design and build solutions that delight customers and empower internal staff. You will have cutting edge tools and technology at your disposal and you will work in a high-performing agile team.
This position is based in Warsaw, Poland with occasional travel to Germany.
Skills you will need
- Experience gathering consumer insights and interpreting data analytics
- Effectiveness at encouraging collaboration and experience leading diverse teams into agreement
- Entrepreneurial self-starter mentality and self-motivation
- A passion for and ability to rigorously discuss and debate new digital technologies
- A flexible and people-oriented approach to managing the team/product lifecycle
- The ability to understand key business drivers/models and communicate these to a varied audience
- Well-honed problem solving abilities
- Experience with rapid prototyping, experiments and metrics
- Coding experience and Instech experience are a plus
- Fluent English and Polish with written and spoken proficiency, German a strong asset
Our path ahead and our core values for you
- A process in the midst of a rapid growth phase with plenty of opportunities to help shape the path forward, have a strong impact and be an owner
- The possibility to choose speed over perfection and understand the value of failing fast, but still deliver high quality products
- A start-up environment, backed-up by an established market leader
- A very competitive salary and the ability to grow
- A cool office space with perks and the newest IT equipment to choose from
What to do next
As we are currently setting up and branding the company, we ask for your understanding that we do not yet have a fancy website to show off. However, we have used all our IT savviness and set up a great and simple recruiting channel you can use to convince us that you are our new Product Owner. If you want to join our highly motivated and growing team, we are looking forward to receiving your application.