Application Manager - retail
NR REF.: 1135900
Your new team
We are looking for a driven and experienced Application Manager to be part of the Application Maintenance & Support team, focused on the 'Business As Usual' (RUN) in Pandora's Global IT Operations team. You'll be taking part in discussions together with the business, product, solution owners, development teams, vendors and/or project team members.
You will be working in the Application Delivery Management team within the Pandora IT Operations organization. There's limited travelling needed and our aim is to onboard as early as possible.
Your next role
You will be responsible for the IT support model and ensuring operational system availability for the assigned applications. You will ensure transition from "Build" to "Run" and support one or more related to Retail Applications. You will become accountable for availability and act as main contact point for the application(s) when they are operational. You will engage with end users and vendors to manage the processes in the resolution of incidents and delivery of service requests.
- Managing the maintenance and support related to the application's upcoming developments, upgrades and/or minor enhancements
- Accountable for the continual service improvements of the application
- In close collaboration with the Business, Product Development Owners, to monitor, evaluate, report and plan proactively, on the risks, quality, costs and growth perspectives and in general the state of application
- Overseeing the installation process of new applications to the production environment
- Ensure that when Projects are delivered to Operations, the process is smooth, trouble-free and done at an agreed and acceptable level of quality
- Work closely with business implementation teams to ensure proper identification of requirements, implementation and rollout of the systems
- Work closely with the vendors to ensure proper delivery of planned enhancements within delivery dates and with the agreed levels of quality
- Monitor SLA adherence for a few selected suppliers providing support
- Create and drive different metrics to track the application and support teams (maybe a better wording, we need to report
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working as Application Manager and preferable in an international environment
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate
- Experience working with service desk services and other 3rd party vendors providing support services
- Experience with supporting Applications within logistics, supply chain or similar area.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English skills -- both verbal and written communication
- Project coordination or management skills at a level to smoothly interact in the IT projects
- Demonstrate the ability to independently determine approach to work, and provide a detailed review of completed work for accuracy and efficiency
- A dynamic profile with a result-oriented approach to work and an ability to motivate others to deliver results
- Flexibility and ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and assignments
- Diagnostics and problem-solving skills to achieve optimal performance
- Business acumen with well-developed in presentation and facilitation skills
- An international mindset
What you'll get in return
You will join a fast-growing, recognizable retail brand, where concern for the employees is always a number one priority, demonstrated by cherishing three core values: pride, passion and performance, bound together by mutual trust.
The company offers a contract of employment together with a benefit package including:
- Medical and dental care for employees and their closest family,
- Life insurance program and assistance services package,
- Multisport card and other benefits available on our online cafeteria platform,
- Work-life balance initiatives and flexible working hours,
- Home Office possibilities,
- Pension Program (PPE),
- Internal & External trainings,
- Modern office and comfortable working environment (ergonomic office desks and chairs, free coffee, tea, soft drinks and fruits).
If you see yourself in the position and would like to be part of the PANDORA world, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in English.
Should you have any questions regarding the role, feel free to contact our Hays Recruitment Partner, Katarzyna Olejniczak (contact details below).