Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions --- underpinned by the world's largest delivery network --- Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Work closely with key Clients and internal stakeholders to design, transform and ensure delivery of operational marketing services across EMEA region
- Use operational expertise and provide recommendations for new processes and projects implementation, participate and advise solutions for key Clients
- Engage markets in marketing services, initiate the projects and manage entire execution process with the team of managers
- Build the high performing and engaged teams, mentor the managers and ensure career coaching and mentoring
- Demand and budget management for processes designed
- Drive and support execution of global, regional and local business priorities
- Manage relationship with clients and all project stakeholders
- Ensure all projects objectives are met as per client expectations
- Upselling on existing Clients and support sales to prospective clients
- Work with clients to continually improve the services offered within existing and new service catalogue
- Local, regional and global reporting of the status concerning all projects
What we expect from you:
- University degree in Management or Business related subject
- Fluency in English is a must
- Experience in a designing / transformation of processes into operations -- min. 10 years; experience in marketing operations management will be an important asset
- Ability to build the high performing teams, coach and mentor individuals and groups
- Successful Experience in client facing role
- Ability to build diverse collaborative relationships with a large number of individuals across all levels in the organization
- Experience in BPO/ SSC environment will be an asset
- Ability to understand and analyze business requirements, expectations and objectives in the area of new and existing services
- Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills
- Ability to work in challenging environment, high degree of flexibility
- Readiness for potential travelling and exchange of responsibilities
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office -- dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort -- private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority." Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.