Podsumowanie / Job summary:
On this position you will engage with the business and maintain a business partnering "value-added" Audit function. You are expected to ensure that Group's businesses are well controlled and operating effectively. The job entails carrying out operational audits of the operating units and at the Share Centre services level. Reporting directly to Group Head of Internal Audit.
Opis stanowiska / Job description:
- Planning, conducting, coordinating primarily financial audits in order to identify, monitor and mitigate risk, evaluate compliance with policies and procedures,
- Providing assurance that Company assets are properly safeguarded and areas for improvement are identified,
- Examining and reporting on the effectiveness and efficiency of risk management and the internal control and management control systems and procedures,
- Participating in the development of a risk-based approach to Internal Audit,
- Facilitating the sharing of best practice across the team,
- Worldwide travel up to 50%.
Kogo szukamy / Profile description:
- Professional experience in financial audit, min. 3 years,
- Accounting and/or audit qualifications give a competitive advantage,
- Excellent English language command,
- Intellectually bright, with the presence and charisma to operate / work with senior / board level executives,
- A proactive, energetic and pragmatic leader with strong people skills.
Oferujemy / We offer:
- Opportunity to shape a new role,
- Group insurance,
- Private health care,
- Sodexo card,
- Flexible working hours,
- Fresh fruits in the office,
- Company parties.