About the company:
* A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center;
* Exceptional, innovative, and dynamic work environment;
* Full transparency and open employee communication;
* Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities;
* Influence and build personalized product experiences for millions of users.
* Work closely with Product Managers, Architects, and other Tech Leads from our
* Hire and grow a team of Client Developers;
* Manage the entire production lifecycle of your domain;
* Implement with attention to quality and by using best practices;
* Take a major part in our strategic growth as the R&D team - technologies,
processes and professionalism.
* Experience in people management for the last several years;
* Experience in at least one of the following languages: С++, Lua, C#, Java, Python;
* Experience with game engines such as Unreal / Unity / Cocos2D / Defold / other
* Experience in optimizing applications;
* Experience in creating project architecture;
* Proficiency in English
* Passionate about mobile games.
* Willingness to work with the backend solution written in Golang.
* Generous compensation; paid vacation and sick leaves;
* Comprehensive medical and life insurance for you and your family members;
* MultiSport Plus card;
* Comfortable office located on 20, Prosta Street, Warsaw;
* Free daily breakfasts and lunches in the office and a fully stocked kitchen with
snacks, fruits, etc;
* Latest tech equipment (macOS);
* Training & Development/Tuition reimbursement;
* Friend Referral Program with generous bonuses;
* Friday Happy Hours and team gatherings;
* Relocation bonus for non-local candidates;
* Car parking paid.