Our client is a company that has been developing unique products and solutions that benefit society and companies for over a hundred years. The company's motto has remained unchanged since the beginning of their activity: "We strive for excellence".
Client is looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst to provide effective technical support and high levels of customer service to Sharp clients in our fast-paced environment where customer success is key.
The role will involve handling and resolving desktop/laptop/printer/application issues and basic network/server troubleshooting with administration.
You will be required to communicate effectively with the client and manage technical queries in line with client standards and customer specific.
This position has a rotating 3 Shift and will be based in our Warsaw headquarters.
We are looking for:
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in the English language (min B2 level), German and Polish
- Proven track record in IT support
- At least 1 Microsoft certification or an appropriate equivalent
- Broad technical knowledge
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and committed to a career within IT
- Good interpersonal skills (empathy, verbal dexterity, etc.)
- Employment based on employment contract
- Attractive salary
- Benefit package:
- medical care
- Multisport card
- life insurance
- Internal, external and industry training
- Opportunities for professional development for expert positions
- Experience in an international company
- Providing customer support for all IT Services and initial Incident diagnosis and attempting a first-time fix in all cases
- Developing mutually supportive internal relationships
- Actively driving your personal development plan with your manager
- Suggesting continuous improvement ideas that can expand to the broader team
- Supporting Microsoft operating systems and applications
- Writing and updating technical knowledgebase documentatio