Hello! For our Client (outsourcing company from US), we are looking for Azure DevOps Application Engineer. 100% remote or from the Cracow's office (Kraków (03 Business Park)). The team is completely new, you will be one of the first DevOps in organization.
Big Corp (Scandinavian production and retail company) looking for a talented Azure DevOps Applications Engineer.
Tasks will include:
Developing applications (APIs, microservices), creating pipelines, implementing continuous tests, creating, improving, and supporting the CI/CD pipeline for high availability applications while integrating the organization's cloud strategy. There will be an emphasis on automated builds, automated deployments, automated releases and executing continuous tests for quality control.
- Azure DevOps (Boards, Repos, Pipelines)
- CI/CD Automation
- Deployment Automation
- Configuration Management
- Extensive experience in Scripting (YAML, ARM templates)
- Proficient in programming languages (json, .Net, NodeJS, ReactJS - expertise in at least one language)
- Working with frameworks, markup languages
- Management and operation of public cloud
- Design and implement public cloud architectures and environments
- Design Native Cloud Application Architectures or optimize applications for public cloud
- Migration of applications, tools and services to public cloud plan and implement solutions for backup and recovery, high availability, key management, and other strategic initiatives
- Design and build secure and scalable software infrastructure
- Experience working with Kubernetes, EKS, Docker containers
- Understanding of networking, security and database topics
- Apply broad technical knowledge, judgment and analytical skills to analyze, develop and implement solutions for process improvements, troubleshooting, platform support, production operations and configuration management.
- Capture, update and simplify production support resolution activities, production operations tools & capabilities, and configuration management sustainability & applicability.
- Build practices, automated capabilities and communication across department for enhanced application and operational controls compliance including awareness, daily practice integration, evidence collection, successful completion, complexity reduction and resource utilization.
- Enable configuration management across asset management capabilities for computing/Servers, application components, software, network devices and other technical aspects to contribute toward impact assessment capabilities, improved decision making across IT services and sustainable IT life cycle.
Here's what you'll get back:
- Salary depending on your experience
- Tools: Laptop, workstation, monitor
- Flexible working hours
- 100% Remote work possible
- Paid leave
- Medicine package
- Sport card
HOW THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS LOOKS LIKE?
You'll be engaged only in 3 steps:
- Internal interview with our Client (outsourcing company)
- First interview with the final Client - big scandinavian corp.
- Second interview with final Client in a wider group
- Final decision