Numer referencyjny: GG/072019/A3/AD
- Transportation and travel booking and administration (including compliance processes were required).
- Diary management (including communication with external clients about confidential transactions).
- Contact and working group management (including access to personal client data).
- Expense submission and processing (including adherence to compliance and expense pre-approval processes and occasional visibility of notes relating to confidential client meetings).
- Coordination of meetings and conference calls (including internal/external participants and locations).
- Creation and distribution of printed matter.
- PIB creation (Public Information Book) and other library data requests from the BRC.
- Ad hoc requests relating to transactions (client requests for support, data reconciliation tasks, presentation support etc.) site visit logistics; management presentation logistics.
- Group event organization (summer/Christmas events, charity events, team participation).
- Stationary ordering and office management activities.
- Invoice submission and coding.
- Data collection and data dissemination tasks for group bankers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Fluent English
- One year of relevant experience within a corporate team environment in similar position
- MS Office (Word and PowerPoint) skills
- Very good interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong Customer service Focus
- Team player
- Able to pick up new tasks quickly
- Work in a well-known and popular company with a well-established market position
- Working hours 10:30 - 19:00
- Employment contract through Adecco for 12 months
- Working in an international environment
- Very attractive salary
- Nice, friendly and comfortable working atmosphere