NR REF.: 1121199
Hays IT Contracting is an up-to-date B2B form of employment for IT specialists with innovate and developmental projects for TOP Clients close at hand.
For our Client we are currently looking for qualified Candidates for the position of:
Rate: 130pln/h + VAT
Job type: contract B2B (via Hays)
* The System/Software Architect's role is to strategically design and implement functional extensions to client's products in the form of technical design, and networked software architectures, that assure their reliability and high availability.
* Define technical design for new features and functionality extensions to existing products.
* Oversee development of designed architecture including participation in code reviews.
* Define acceptance criteria, new interfaces, extensions to existing external and internal APIs etc.
* Provide architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to Business Analysts, Systems Engineers, other Systems Architects, and software development teams.
* Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts, and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility.
* Where applicable, design, develop, and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
* Document existing systems architecture and technology portfolio; make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives.
* Closely cooperate with Agile development teams.
* Support product management and solutions architects in defining requirements for new feature additions.
* Support Agile/Scrum methodologies and processes
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
* Experience: 5 -- 8 years of related experience
* Expertise in at least one object oriented programming language (preferably C#)
* Proven record of working as a software developer
* Experience developing strategic product architecture plans and Application Notes (technical design)
* Experience identifying, analysing and resolving system problems
* Ability to conduct research on emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products as required
* Soling understanding of information processing fundamentals and best practises
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Solid track record in prioritizing and executing tasks when under time pressure
* Experience in providing guidance and leadership to software developers
* Experience with digital TV and OTT video (not pay-TV)
Nice to have:
* Knowledge about cloud-based solutions (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure)
* Knowledge about Microsoft platforms (.Net Core, .Net Framework)
* Experience developing architectures for mixed platforms (Linux/Windows)
* Experience in Web-based applications architecture
* Experience with set-top boxes and embedded systems software architecture
* Competitive rate
* Possibilities: variety of projects to participate in development, working closely with big brands
* Real impact on the project -- if you are good, you are independent in making decisions
* Fast learning opportunities
* Preferential conditions for benefits: medical and sport package