With over 2500 Engineers, Sii is the top IT & engineering services provider in Poland. We work with passion for the best companies!
At the moment we are looking for:
Media Services Support Specialist
- Provide the full range of support to video services
- Manage video conference meetings and digital media streaming to assure high quality connection
- Support during video calls and instant solving problems
- Daily Video Conference schedule review and close cooperation with stakeholders
- Assist with major incident and problem investigations
- Globally cooperation with over 65 team members from 7. location in the world
- At least 2 years of experience on help or service desk position
- Good knowledge in video services (Lync, Skype for business, Cisco)
- Experience in Windows environment
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure of time
- A desire to continually develop new skills and capabilities
- Interesting projects focused on new technologies and realized within different client's sectors (banking, telco, pharma)
- Possibility to join the Best Place to Work in IT in Poland, awarded with Great Place to Work and Computerworld AudIT prizes
- Flexible employment forms -- B2B and permanent contact
- Package of benefits (Multisport card, privet medical insurance, group insurance, English course)
- Unique work atmosphere -- Check it yourself! -- plenty of integration and family-friendly events, hobby groups: sports, board games, photography, billiards
Interested individuals are encouraged to send their resume to
together with an approval for the processing of personal data listed below:
„I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the submitted documents to be processed by Sii Sp. z o.o., Al. Niepodległości 69, 02-626 Warszawa, also in the future, for the purposes of the recruitment process. I give this consent voluntarily and I declare that I have been informed about my rights me under the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922, as amended)".
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.