NR REF.: 1086071
You see things a little differently. So do we. Leadership at IKEA is simple, clear and humble. Weâ€™re not fans of bureaucracy and complicated hierarchy. We invest in your passions and encourage you to grow with them. Come see things a little differently with us.
- minimum two years of experience in working on large scale website and content (being on the business/company side or agency),
- experience in using advanced Content Management System,
- experience in maintaining or building mobile apps will be a plus,
- creativity and ability to take initiative,
- fluent English, spoken and written.
About the job:
IKEA is a leading home furnishing retailer in Poland with millions of customers shopping in our stores. Digital is a crucial channel for IKEA with www.IKEA.pl having more than 8 million visits per month, where customers look for inspiration, content and purchase options. IKEA as a market leader is motivated to use full potential of digital to communicate with consumers, sell our solutions to the many customers in the stores as well as online. Expectations from internal and external environment are high and leading us in the direction where we are keen to set market trends and drive innovative multichannel thinking in our industry and beyond.
We are looking for Web Manager who together with his team will develop and manage IKEA website and other IKEA digital touchpoints on all devices.
The purpose of the job is to lead and develop the digital channel strategy with our website being the main digital medium to secure the desired brand positioning, customer experience and sales results.
About the assignment
- continuous improvement of the website and mobile applications design, content and functionality,
- ensuring a consistent and positive IKEA customer experience on the web,
- supporting IKEA advertising campaigns in digital channel by preparation of landing pages etc.,
- taking an active role in implementing of completely new website with new layouts and systems.
The home furnishing market is expected to triple in Poland by 2035 and IKEA is at the forefront of this growth. With strong expansion plans, we are creating opportunities for innovative, forward-thinking individuals who want to develop themselves, people and the business! We grow and we need you!