NewVoiceMedia is in the process of disrupting one of the biggest markets in the world - business telephony. Well-funded by cloud-focused VC's, and with a management team holding a decade of cloud experience, we have a strong vision for the future and aggressive global growth plans. We are looking for exciting, passionate, innovative people to join our fast growing team and help us achieve our goals.
Role Overview & Responsibilities:
To play a lead role in progressing projects, business as usual work and driving efficiencies supporting our global Cloud Contact Centre service.
Based in Wroclaw you will be part of a talented Operations team who maintain the core IP telephony infrastructure.
As part of this role you will:
- Be part of a team working on assigned projects to upgrade or add new functionality to our infrastructure
- Maintain a profile of business as usual activities with a desire to streamline and automate where possible
- Contribute using domain knowledge to architecture discussions
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Provide support and mentor junior team members
- Maintain high standards of quality at all times.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent IP networking skills
- Detailed knowledge of SIP telephony technology, protocols and signalling call flows
- Knowledge of Open Source solutions for SIP based telephony
- Experience in diagnosing faults in SIP telephony environments
- Expertise with network analysers, preferably Wireshark.
- Good knowledge of WAN IP connectivity products & solutions
- Good presentation and communications skills
- Linux instance command line management, and use of Linux based tools and utilities
- VMWare Virtualisation
- Amazon Web Service products, solutions and management
- Background knowledge of Contact Centre Operations and technologies
- Background knowledge of legacy telephony technologies