With over 2800 Engineers, Sii is the top IT & engineering services provider in Poland. We work with passion for the best companies!
At the moment we are looking for:
- Work with reporting teams to identify and collate data requirements for Local Regulatory Reporting
- Define standard Product Data Models and Data Quality Scorecards based on these requirements, implementation and ongoing maintenance
- Data Quality testing development, implementation and maintenance
- Data Quality Testing exception review and identification of solutions
- Support of data acquisition from Product Processors
- Data Model and Data Quality education
- Financial or Risk reporting experience in banking sector is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Project management or Data management qualifications would be of an asset
- Proven track record collaborating and building relationships and influencing across the organization
- Outstanding analytical, strategic and problem solving skills coupled with strong finance and internal control skills
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables, excellent time management skills and prioritize appropriately
- Ability to identify and drive change by thinking "out of the box"
- Personally demonstrates the desire for continuous learning and creates environments where employees are provided development opportunities
- Strong organizational skills
- Interesting project realized for banking client
- Possibility to join the Best Place to Work in IT in Poland, awarded with Great Place to Work and Computerworld AudIT prizes
- Flexible employment forms -- B2B and permanent contact
- Package of benefits (Multisport card, privet medical insurance, group insurance, English course)
- Unique work atmosphere -- Check it yourself! -- plenty of integration and family-friendly events, hobby groups: sports, board games, photography, billiards
Interested individuals are encouraged to send their resume to
together with an approval for the processing of personal data listed below:
„I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the submitted documents to be processed by Sii Sp. z o.o., Al. Niepodległości 69, 02-626 Warszawa, also in the future, for the purposes of the recruitment process. I give this consent voluntarily and I declare that I have been informed about my rights me under the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922, as amended)".
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.