For our Client, international provider of wiring and cable harnesses, we are looking for a professional Commodity Manager who will introduce innovative procurement ideas and best practice solutions which bring real value to the company's bottom line.
The best candidate will be challenged with developing, executing, monitoring and improving sourcing strategies in the Cables division.
Our Client is an international provider of industrial solutions, such as sheet metal components or cable harnesses for industrial and electronics companies. The innovative, value-adding and global company values lean culture and positive development.
- Develop strategy for defined spend on global and regional level through effective category analysis
- Support the business at all levels in its drive for continuous improvement and especially on savings and reduced working capital
- Ensuring delivery of targeted cost levels and product quality
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to achieve cost savings
- Provide monthly reports on procurement activities as requested and specific inputs to support annual budget setting process
- Master Degree in Economics, Business or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in strategic sourcing department, preferably in automotive or white goods sector
- Knowledge within wire harness and cable assembling categories
- Business orientation and proven results in category strategy development and implementation
- Strong suppliers' management and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence businesses and people in matrix structure
- Demonstrated cross-functional team work
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Willingness to relocate
- Fluency in English
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment