Payroll and Time Coordinator
For our Client, new company on the market in Pharma SSC sector, we are looking for Candidate on Payroll & Time Coordinator position.
Your tasks are related to the analysis, execution and support of payroll operations with utmost confidentiality of employee records and business information for French market and Client's French office.
- Preparing global payroll data for payroll processing by third party payroll administration partners
- Executing day-to-day data entry, data corrections, mass upload etc.
- Verify timekeeping records and consult managers/employees about any discrepancies
- Run remote and calculate off-cycle pay checks
- Performing audits and validations of payroll transactions
- Monitoring changing business, regulatory and financial requirments
- Adherance to approved SLAs
- Perform payroll execution in accordance with all company, federal, state, local and other applicable compliance requirements
- Supporting Payroll Manager with execution of day-to-day duties.
We are looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in payroll administration preferably in shared services center environment
- Multi-national companies experience
- Candidates that have worked with third-party payroll services providers
- Experience working in systems such as PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Workday
- Being a part of an ERP/HRMS implementation team within a Shared Service operating model
- Proficiency in English; French would be a great asset
- Knowledge of French payroll regulations
- Knowledge of German payroll regulations or language would be a plus.
With our Client we are offering a possibility to develop completely new project in Warsaw and being part of international team that we are creating. Attractive salary, annual package, brand new office in the center of Warsaw and further career development are only the small part of the offer that we have prepared for Candidates.