We are looking brand new Data Analytics team for new customer.
In essence, client is leveraging the Azure PaaS platform with all kind of (business) data to build an advanced analytics platform aiming at delivering better insights and applications to the business.
The platforms are continuously being enhanced to support (additional) CI/CD and validated learning environment for science, machine learning and AI capabilities for all areas customer-facing like digital omni-channel interaction and commerce, commerce relevance, personalisation, loyalty and marketing and non-customer-facing like assortment optimization, supply chain optimization, external parties and IoT.
We will be working on end to end functionality including architecture, data preparation, processing and consumption by systems.
*Conducts quality-control tests and analyses to ensure that data products meet or exceed specified standards and user requirements *Interfaces with relevant stakeholders for Test Case Review sessions. *Develops Test Cases, creates test data, and executes complex Test Cases *Documents Defects and generate Test Metrics *Tracks Defects to Resolution *Applies basic industry and functional area knowledge while authoring integration and system test scripts, configuration test questionnaires and other test materials. Executes requirements-based functional tests for application software. *Contributes to test planning, scheduling, automation, managing test resources; *Adheres to and advocates use of established quality methodology and escalates issues as appropriate. *Understands the functional design of software products / suites being tested and their underlying technologies to facilitate authoring testware, diagnosing system issues, and ensuring that tests accurately address required business functionality.
*Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in business, mathematics, engineering, management information systems, or computer science, or related field preferred *Experience working with developing testware from functional design documents and executing testware against a schedule and in compliance with a methodology *Experience working with any Azure component (Azure DevOps, Azure DevTestLabs, Basic Azure Resources, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure SQL Database) *Prior experience with automated test *Prior experience with data testing (understanding any of SQL, noSQL databases) *Experience working with configuration management, defect tracking, query tools, software productivity tools, and templates used to create test scripts, trace matrices, etc. *Good organization and time management skills *Good analytical and problem-solving skills *Good communication skills to interact and present findings to team members *Ability to work cooperatively as a part of a global professional team that may be distributed across geographies and time zones
NICE TO HAVE
*Retail industry experience *Experience working in Data Analytics
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance -- LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees -- BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world