Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions---underpinned by the world's largest delivery network---Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do:
The PGA Change Management Analyst is an integral part of Process Governance and Advisory team and partners with the other teams for the creation, development and maintenance of operations processes. This role is focused on documenting new operational processes, working tools or triggers to the highest quality, assessing opportunities to streamline processes and providing process feedback to the client management team. You will be a process expert who will have responsibility for building the end to end process and will be an expert in the tools and systems used to execute the processes and provide invaluable process feedback to ensure ongoing delivery of quality to our users or compliance within regulations.The Change Management Analyst will provide expertise and support in various activities related to change management process in respective tower.
- Create and develop operational processes
- Assume a lead role in documenting and testing of new operational processes (desktop procedures, process flows, systems flows to client standards).
- Prepare presentations, control boards, KPI information & other ad hoc reporting requests when required.
- Make a decisive contribution to improving operations customer satisfaction ratings by using customer feedback to direct business improvement initiatives
- Liaise with internal and external customers and support departments on quality problems and issues.
What do we expect?
- 2 years of experience in OTC, Accounts Payable, Financial Services, or Banking desired.
- Proficient English business communication skills; verbal and written
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office (All Products)
- Experience in using Payment and Banking Tools a plus. Subject Matter Expertise desired. Key roles require project management skills and background.
- Demonstrated strength in project management fundamentals, client negotiation skills, strong analytical skills.
What we can offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office -- dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort -- private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Location: Krakow
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.