Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture's rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals based in a network of prominent locations around the world. Capability Network Professionals:
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
If this sounds like the right team for you, we invite you to read on - and visit https://thenew.is/ Meet the CFO & Enterprise Value Team As a CFO & Enterprise Value professional in the Capability Network, you'll work at the heart of the CFO agenda in areas such as Finance & Performance Analytics, Global Business Services (Shared Services), Treasury & Working Capital, Tax Transformation, Enterprise Value Targeting and Real Estate Transformation. You'll use your IWMS Technology expertise to implement systems to improve Real Estate and Facilities operations, drive efficient business processes and increase productivity for our world-class clients. You'll implement exciting new IWMS programs and employ state-of-the-art analytics tools to transform an organization from end-to-end. YOUR ROLE Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as an IWMS Management Consultant in our CFO&EV practice, a typical day might include:
- Working with global clients on the implementation of IWMS solutions
- Gathering/document functional and business user requirements
- Interaction with companies, validation of gathered requirements, verifying possibilities in the IWMS solution
- Supporting the client in decision making
- Coordination of work performed by the configuration team during implementation
- Supporting interface related queries
- Preparing business process maps
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Providing support to the users as needed
YOUR EXPERIENCE - basic qualifications:
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in implementing IWMS systems for Corporate Real Estate organizations.
- Demonstrated experience in develop and documenting, through a collaborative effort, IWMS functional and system requirements
- Ability to evaluate, assess and analyze functional and system requirements and assist the team in providing the analysis required to determine how the IWMS solution(s) best fit the Client need.
- Solid experience in analyzing/improving Client's internal relevant business processes using your previous experience with IWMS processes and systems.
- Experience in working with multiple, diverse data sources to determine the data model required to meet the Client's analytic/reporting needs
- Experience with developing Client deliverables using multiple MS Office-based applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Systems or comparable discipline
- Proven foundational knowledge of IWMS Systems Consulting-industry experience working on 2-3 medium-large scale successful solution delivery engagements
- Strong ability to lead the creation of client project deliverables
- 2+ years of Consulting / Client Relationship Management experience
- 2+ years of demonstrated team workstream collaborative experience
- Effective communication skills -- both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment necessary to be successful
- Experience with business process mapping using relevant tools (I.e. Visio).
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence reporting tools (i.e. Tableau.)
- Familiar with current on trends relating to IWMS technology and real estate/facilities industries.
YOUR WINNING QUALITIES:
- Client Friendly; Easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU -- You will enjoy:
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client's locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 50% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work could be an option, depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive benefits package
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible. When applying please enclose the below statement: I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law. Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.