We established our Poland Center in Krakow over 20 years ago and today we have more than 1600 colleagues supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) colleagues provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
The role will be part of our newly formed GDC Environmental Team and will require working on infrastructure projects that are based in the UK initially via primarily remote working. In addition, it is envisaged that the successful candidate will also develop further work streams in Europe and beyond (Middle East). The role requires a self-starter with the drive and ambition to take a project forward and the ability to work unsupervised at times.
Some international travel, especially during the initial role development (3-4 months). Very good English language and communication skills are essential to the role.
- 5-10 years environmental air quality modelling experience
- Briefing, planning, delivery and technical quality of air quality assessments
- Provide advice direct to external clients and internal clients
- The development of more junior staff (depending upon experience)
- Good communication skills including spoken, written, preparing presentations and writing reports.
- The ability to take the initiative and have the necessary skills to aid the delivery of a variety of projects within a multi-disciplined organisation
- Able to work with Excel based spreadsheet solutions (e.g. manipulation of formulas) to efficiently process large and complex datasets
- Understanding of UK standards and legislation pertinent to air quality (training will be provided if needed)
- Understanding of UK technical guidance including the DMRB, LAQM Technical Guidance and relevant documents from the IAQM and EPUK
- Conversant with air quality models such as ADMS-Roads, ArcGIS, ADMS, AERMOD
- Ability to coordinate and manage geographically dispersed teams
- International working environment and unique company culture
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Possibility of participation in various projects/improvements
- Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other
- Modern office in attractive location
- Flexible working hours