Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions---underpinned by the world's largest delivery network---Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Interactive Operations is part of Accenture Interactive business unit. We are the team of digital marketing experts and we help our clients across industries to drive marketing-led growth while operating cost-efficiently, at speed, and at global scale.
We optimize the digital presence of our clients across core offerings of next generation content, digital marketing services, analytics and programmatic to activate, engage and create unique experience for their customers. Our efforts are aiming at ensuring the optimal return on investment with high quality of converted leads.
What will you do?
You will be part of International service stream, in charge of communication between the Client's HQ and country representatives mostly across European markets. You will communicate everyday with Client stakeholders in relation to digital initiatives for Client brands assigned to you, including e.g. brief creation, creative assets management and request handling.
Mostly you will:
- organize and manage project deliverables,
- manage of several small to high complexity sized projects simultaneously
- plan, direct, and coordinate of technology projects and teams
- plan of project processes and deadlines to meet contractual obligations and established objectives
- coordinate of the overall project direction and deliverables
- coordinate roll outs of digital projects simultaneously across multiple markets
What we do expect from you?
- Master's degree (ideally in Marketing, Business, Communication, International Relations)
- Excellent English skills
- 3-6 years of professional experience in international business environment in a client-facing role, working with multiple partiers across different geographical zones
- Knowledge of digital marketing; experience with responsive design / UX (basic knowledge)
- Solution oriented in constrains of time & budget
- Experienced in multi-cultural set-up and setting expectations with all stakeholders including vendors management (e.g. creative agencies)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with positive attitude and deliver to tight deadlines
What we can offer:
- Temporary Employment contract with possibility of extension
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office -- dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life. Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority." Please find attached the "Data Privacy Statement" on our website http://careers.accenture.com/pl-pl/jobs/Pages/data-privacy.aspx. Print, sign and return the form by post to our office if you wish to be included in our recruiting process.
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.