Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation and positive world impacts. We"re a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment from offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We support the free and open web and work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, WooCommerce and many more technologies.
Hello, Vue experts!
We are looking for our next Vue fan to join our team! If you have a passion for front-end technologies and you want to realise it amongst people as passionate as you, then you"re in the right place. This is an opportunity to take your skills to the next level and to participate in interesting projects from all over the world. So, if:
- You have more than 2 years of commercial experience as a front-end developer...
- Vue and Nuxt.js feature heavily in your personal tech stack...
- Communicating in English is not a big deal (we"re looking for B2 English speakers)...
- You want to enjoy the famous Scandinavian work-life balance..
...then this is a perfect offer just for you!
Our team will expect you to help maintain our websites according to clients" communication. We are also working on an application that will involve a booking process as a widget, which includes APIs integrations. We work in small teams of 5-6 people: a project manager, other developers, and designers.
What do we expect from you:
- Proficiency in Vue JS and Nuxt JS
- High proficiency in HTML5 and CSS, including pre-processors
- Experience with PHP and open-source CMS such as WordPress
- Experience with GIT
- English communication at minimum B2
Not required but nice to have:
- Familiarity with project management tools like Jira and Trello
- WordPress theme development
- WordPress configuration with Advanced Custom Fields
- Experience working with APIs through Axios
- Knowledge of code linters such as ESLint
Working for Frontkom means:
- Up to 16k PLN net monthly pay (on B2B contract or others)
- Help us support innovative and ambitious products for start-ups and companies from all over the world
- An opportunity to enjoy workation in our sunny office in Madeira - we take care of transport and accommodation for you!
- Freedom to work wherever you want - we offer fully remote positions...
- ...but if you enjoy coming into the office, you can visit us in Warsaw, Lublin, Oslo, Fredrikstad or Funchal!
- We support your growth through yearly educational budgets, conferences and other industry events
- And more: private healthcare, sports cards, integration trips, weekly English or Norwegian lessons...