SpeedApp is an innovative and rapidly developing organization uniting experts in the IT and labor markets. We specialize in three areas: IT specialist outsourcing, IT recruitment, and IT projects implementation. We go above and beyond in our search for better solutions. We are bold and fast. We are a reliable partner for our candidates and clients.
For our Client we are looking for a NOC Engineer!
What you"ll be doing:
● Monitor applications and performance of production servers.
● Determine the root cause of production issues.
● Production crisis management.
● Procedures and reports management.
● Communication and escalation of complex issues to development and system
● Perform fault detection, isolation, resolution, and root cause analysis.
● A minimum of +1 year experience in a technical support or NOC or a similar
● Experience working with Windows\Linux systems specifically in managing or
supporting production environments.
● Experience in managing production downtime incidents.
It will also be nice if you:
● Have experience working with the latest and greatest technologies like
Kubernetes, Prometheus, Splunk, DataDog and more.
● Have experience working with the industry"s major cloud providers like Azure.
● Have scripting skills: (Shell/Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby, PowerShell)
Besides that you must possess the following qualities and skills:
● Independent in your work, self-motivated
● Be a problem solver and have excellent troubleshooting skills
● Excellent communication skills (English)
● Excellent working relations with interfaces
● Should be able to work shifts and during weekends and holidays.