We are looking for a DevOps Engineer for our client from the USA. The Kenmore, WA-based company is aim to provide a cloud-based software for ready-mix concrete & bulk materials. The main application for handling orders and delivery schedules available via a browser, additionally some functionality available in native iOS and Android applications. 100% remote work.
The company employs a total of about 20 people and, apart from an office in the USA, has two offices in Poland: Warsaw (4 people), Kraków (5 people). The company currently employs 2 DevOps Engineers.
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
- Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
- Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with rest of the team
- Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure
When you join the team, you will guarantee a great atmosphere at work, great independence, great co-workers and the possibility of rapid development.
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Apache, MySQL, nginx, etc.
- Strong grasp on configuration management tools
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- Proficient with network tools such as iptables, Linux IPVS, HAProxy, etc.
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- Ability to build and monitor services on production servers
- Knowledge of servers and switches
Important: Strong Linux background is sufficient, and experience with rabbitmq, aws, nginx, ansible, and monitoring tools are bonuses.
What we can offer?
- competitive salary on B2B (paid in US dollars)
- 100% remote work
- Great atmosphere at work and great co-workers
- Paid leave (20 days/year)
- Working hours - it is best to start a little later, e.g. 10 or 11:00, so that the hours at least a little overlap with the working hours in the USA
- Tools: laptop + additional monitor
- Contract for an indefinite period
- Possibility to select work tools
How the recruitment process looks like?
The process consists of 3 stages:
1. 45-minute meeting (teleconference) in English (the meeting is not a test)
- A trial day (100% paid) for the most promising ones, a chance to test skills / cooperation / communication
- Final decision
Why will you love this job? You have a lot of importance - the company is not very big, so each of the associates is equally important and has a real impact on development. It is a guarantee that each day will be full of satisfaction for you. In addition, the American work culture is something that a huge number of candidates appreciate - you have a chance to prove yourself in an international team!
If you are interested - apply now!