In Cyclad we work with top international IT companies in order to boost their potential in delivering outstanding, cutting-edge technologies that shape the world of the future.
Currently we are looking for critical and central member of the Local IT Team and pivot element of the Regional IT Team.
Windows Server Infrastructure Administrator will provide day-to-day operational services supporting server infrastructure. Handles routine aspects of maintaining, troubleshooting, improving and securing the Windows Infrastructure in our Katowice Studio.
She/he will report directly to the IT Manager and guide the rest of the Local IT Team when and if needed.
- Perform ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of servers to ensure their ongoing availability, stability, and compliance with standards and security requirements
- Provides technology related recommendations, implementations and upgrades
- Perform Day to Day Helpdesk responsibilities including but not limited to responding to IT tickets
- Contribute to implementation of disaster recovery plans for servers, backup and redundancy strategies
- Maximize/optimize Windows Infrastructure performance and availability
- Maintain and improve existing deployment servers and windows update services
- Supervise Active Directory
- Maintain and implement GPO policies according to regional and global policies
- Maintain high levels of IT security through access controls
- Maintain and perform procedures and ensure operational tasks are performed reliably and consistently to reduce the risk of unplanned outages
- Maintain accurate hardware and software inventory
- Communicate effectively with IT support staff to ensure smooth operations
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent post high school education and/or work related experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Windows Server Infrastructure Administration
- MS Windows Server 2016-2019 (AD, RDP, HA Cluster, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, File Server, PowerShell etc.)
- Windows Server deployment and support, logs analyzing, troubleshooting
- Experience in managing server physical and virtual server infrastructure
- Proactive, Self-Starter and able to work independently
- Strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within IT industry
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
- Strong documentation and reporting skills
- Fluent in Polish
- Good level of spoken and written English mandatory
- VMware knowledge (nice to have)
- Basic Linux Knowledge (nice to have)
- Availbility for onsite work in Katowice
- Employment contract
- Relocation package
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry
- Salary depending on your profile and experience
- Benefits package-private medical care & MultiSport card
- Free beverages
- Free parking spot
- Friendly atmosphere
- Chill-out zone with video games
- Company parties
- The casual and fun work environment
- Pleasant location in the business area 'Green Park'