Our client is a remote-first, VC-backend tech startup that introduced the world to a breakthrough technology that allowed for fully secure and private exchange of proof of insurance, identity, business data, and other personal data. In addition, it helps its clients collect and analyze both personal and business data so that they can quickly and consciously make decisions about engaging new external partners, prospective employees, franchisees and more, without compromising their privacy.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 4+ years of experience in an Automated Testing environment using Python
- Experience with software automation testing using libraries such as Behave or other BDD/Gherkin-based framework, Selenium, Appium, Hamcrest
- CI/CD experience using Jenkins
- Working knowledge of AWS, GIT
- Experience with testing REST APIs, Web UIs, Mobile Apps
- Takes a logical, analytical approach to problem solving and pays close attention to detail
- Must be fluent in English
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
- Remote-First work model meaning most employees can work remotely in Poland. We have an office in Krakow for those who prefer an in-office environment.
- Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Multisport card
- Annual personal development and technology budget to advance your skills and career
- Lunch delivery via Uber Eats, virtual events & more!
For our Client we are seeking a highly motivated and talented Senior Test Automation Engineer to join their team to lead and develop software quality strategy. The Senior Test Automation Engineer's responsibilities include improving CI/CD pipeline in order to reduce the number of defects and continuously improve software development cycles.
- Work closely with members of the Engineering and DevOps team to improve test coverage and automation
- Work closely with Product Management to improve acceptance testing automation
- Improve and maintain test logic and tools within the CI/CD pipeline
- Establish quality guidelines and targets for test coverage