Capita Plc are the largest UK management, services, engineering and consultancy employing more than 61,000 staff aligned to providing services to the finance and critical infrastructure sectors and heavily aligned to all levels of government supporting key functions across the UK.
Capita Poland supports clients across a range of sectors including local government, procurement, life and pensions, insurance and learning and development. We operate in two locations -- Kraków and Łódź, and both are situated very close to vibrant city centres.
- Good command of English (B2 level is a minimum)
- Interest in KYC/AML area
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and via e-mails
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous KYC/AML experience in plus
- Employee Assistance Program for employees and their families (psychological support)
- An extra day off for voluntary activities close to your heart
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- Opportunity to become one of the Internal Trainers
- A multinational environment with strong ties to UK business culture
- LuxMed medical healthcare and Generali group insurance
- Multisport Plus / Classic or MultiKafeteria benefit systems
- A positive atmosphere with excellent work-life balance (a 30-minute lunch break included in the 8-hour working day)