Our Client is a business transformation accelerator. They partner with Fortune 500 companies to deliver fast, meaningful outcomes.
Currently, they're looking for a Java + Spring + API developer to be a part of one of their self-managed Scrum teams, working on a platform for fintech client from UK. They're a multi-stack team, carving out a solution in the micro-frontends paradigm, so if you're open-minded, ambitious, not afraid to work on different technologies and learn -- this is for you !
They value an informal atmosphere, clear communication and constant development. They also expect you to grow and learn in a very diversified, challenging, but very satisfactionary stack.
- Minimum 5 years" experience in designing, developing, and implementing software applications in an Agile environment
- Great knowledge of API Development technologies like Spring-Boot, Spring-Web, and data / streaming like Kafka.
- Good knowledge of API (OpenAPI) and web authentication (OAuth2, SSO) and security patterns (OIDC) and the Security-OWASP Top 10.
- Experience with micro-service architectures and RESTful API is a must.
- Knowledge of modern database technologies (relational/non-relational), Oracle / MSSQL, NoSQL
- Knowledge of Node.js, Express.js is a good plus
- Experience with Shell-Script and Linux based operating systems is a good plus
Knowledge of virtual infrastructure and associated services (e.g. public cloud) as well as containerization and orchestration technologies (ideally docker)
- Location: 100% remotely
- Flexible form of employment:
- B2B (with 26 holidays days and 30 days of sick leave)
- Perm Contract
- Support the architectural direction, solution specification, development, implementation and delivery of new and existing, highly scalable APIs and services.
- Contribute significantly to implementing and documenting API solutions within a collaborative, high trust, solutions delivery team that will contain scrum masters, product owners, architects, other engineers (developers, test engineers and technical delivery engineers).
- Continuously innovate in terms of process and technology.
- Be a proactive stakeholder in code quality, coding to standards, secure code (understanding of OWASP) and overall product quality.
- Be responsible for the execution of the full suite of development tasks in a modern delivery pipeline, including validation activities (such as unit, component, system integration, and regression testing) and infrastructure activities (such as IAC within automated pipelines).