For our Client we are looking for an experienced Fullstack Developer to be a key member of team working on a leading visual analytics application.
In Clinet's team you'll work with their partners and clients to deliver great code, great products and great experiences. Innovation is key to them so be ready to create, share and defend new ideas and solutions. Then they'll give you the space to work on your new ideas and implement them in a way you're proud of.
- At least 5 years of commercial programming experience
- Very good knowledge of React and Redux stack
- Practical knowledge of SQL
- English (B2 level)
- Experience or willingness to get experience in backend technologies (Node.js)
- Integration tests
- QA Manager
- Unit test - TDD
- Tester - 1
- Agile Management
- Code reviews
- Static code analysis - eslint
- Build server - GitLab
- nowledge about libraries for data visualization (d3, Plotly, etc.)
- Knowledge about mapping services (Mapbox, Google Maps, etc.)
- Experience with Docker
- Mathematics, statistics or a data science background
- Experience with stats or business insights tools, e.g., PowerBI, Tableau, R Studio
- Permanent contract UoP or a B2B
- Private medical
- Pemote working or office
- Salary review every 6 months, 1,000PLN potential raise
You'll be working on the end-to-end technical design, integration, testing and deployment of new products and features. You"ll improve and extend our application that"s built with React, Redux & Node.js. For example, designing and implementing new visualisation methods, optimizing client-side performance, providing integrations with external services, and creating innovative SAAS functionalities.
- Actively participate in Spotlyt's development on all possible levels
- Mainly work on new features.
- Cooperate with C++ and sales teams.
- Proactively provide solutions and implement them.