Our client provides top tech product teams on-demand, individual software development contractors and IT consultants. They help startups, scale-ups, and enterprises all over the globe build, grow, and scale digital products.
Client wide network of hundreds of tech veterans combines on-site talent, off-site collaborators, and top software houses.
Now we are lookning:
- Ability to write high-quality Kotlin code for backend services and backend microservices
- Interest in system architecture, caching techniques, REST APIs, and data modeling
- Experience with modern web frameworks - Springboot
- You have experience working with relational databases such as Postgres and NoSQL database such as MongoDB
- Motivation to become a part of and learn from a team of experienced and passionate developers for web, and backend
- Experienced with understanding and producing technical documentation and conducting a conversation
- Understanding of Scrum methodologies (experience working in an Agile environment)
- Very good English - C1
- Experience with Kubernetes, Rancher, and Azure services such as Azure DevOps/ Github actions
- Java 9/11
- Azure Cloud
- Frontend technologies such as React or Vue.
- Experience with modern web frameworks Micronaut, Dropwizard, or Rails
We are looking for kotlin enthusiastic backend developers. Together with your team, you will contribute to the modernization of the customer IT department in the Azure cloud. You will never lose the customer focus out of sight. The work environment is open and informal.
Are you are a person with a passion who is willing to make a difference in the life of millions of customers and a good problem solver?
You will be responsible for the modernization of the existing landscape into microservices architecture using Kotlin and springboot toward cloud transformation.