For our Client, one of the world's fastest growing eCommerce companies, we are looking for:
- Experience in leading the team. You know how to build a productive team and iterate to deliver the best results.
- Extensive React expertise. Typescript is a plus.
- Passion for shipping. CI/CD is a must, you trust your pipelines and love improving it.
- The best tool for the job mentality. You are not a zealot and truly believe in the best tool for the job approach. You aren't afraid to try something new and introduce new tech and concepts.
- Strong communication skills. You are comfortable working with any colleague from any area. You are comfortable defending your ideas or challenging others. People like to work with you.
- We offer B2B or UoP
- 26 days off on B2B contract
- An open-minded tech organization with a best tool for the job" attitude. Freedom to choose your tools and technology gives plenty of room for learning and experimentation.
- Fully remote work or from the office in Warsaw.
- A great atmosphere.
- Ability to define your job. We are always happy to help you take new responsibilities and help you grow into the role you want.
- Choose your work equipment and tools. Are you a Mac? Great. A PC? Fine with us. Choose the computer, accessories, editors, and tools which make you the most comfortable.
- Internal mobility. If you want to learn something new or try a new team, we have a team-rotation" program which allows you to switch to open positions in other teams.
- Establishing and executing the technical vision of your team in collaboration with the team, business stakeholders, and your Engineering Manager
- Organize development processes, drive improvements, lead by example
- Breaking down complex tasks, provide estimations together with the team, ensure high code and the product quality
- Coaching and mentoring your team members and support their career development
- Directly contribute to the development of the projects and stay up to date with technology trends
- Working closely with the business team, helping building software to streamline the processes and enabling them to do more
- Ensuring your service is well tested, architected, meets our coding standards, and has proper logging, monitoring, and alerting