For our Client, one of the world's fastest growing eCommerce companies, we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Android development
- Strong programming skills in Kotlin & Java (we are Kotlin-first)
- Experience with clean architecture (MVI, MVVM or MVP), reactive programming (RxJava), Android architecture components, unit and instrumentation testing
- Passion for quality and knowing what it means to ship high quality code
- Fluency in English, other languages would be an asset
- We offer B2B or UoP
- 26 days off on B2B contract
- An open-minded tech organization with a best tool for the job" attitude. Freedom to choose your tools and technology gives plenty of room for learning and experimentation.
- Fully remote work or from the office in Warsaw.
- A great atmosphere.
- Ability to define your job. We are always happy to help you take new responsibilities and help you grow into the role you want.
- Choose your work equipment and tools.
- Internal mobility. If you want to learn something new or try a new team, we have a team-rotation" program which allows you to switch to open positions in other teams.
- Build and extend fast, easy-to-use, beautiful applications for Android phones and tablets in a clean and maintainable way
- Work effectively in an agile product development and managing the complete mobile development cycle including testing, integration as well as publishing and maintenance of mobile apps
- Contribute to the performance and reliability of our top-rated Android apps running in 11 countries