Our Client is a global leader in building and operating innovation communities.
- Participated in at least 3 commercial big projects or multiple smaller ones.
- At least 4 years experience as software developer, minimum 3 years in Angular 2+
- Excellent understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 / SASS
- Experience interacting with graphic software such as Adobe
- Photoshop, Adobe XD, Figma (exporting assets, measuring elements etc.).
- Experience working with version control system; preferably git
- Experience with implementing responsive web pages.
- English speaking skills (at least B2 level is a must).
- Full-time employment contract (no B2B option).
- Attractive salary
- Private medical care (family or individual plan).
- Apple MacBook Pro, 2 x 24-inch displays and mobile phone as your working tools.
- Regular evaluation of your work, and yearly salary raises based on performance.
- Training budget.
- Taking ownership of the most difficult tasks in Angular/frontend.
- Defining Angular best practices for the team and working to implement them.
- Developing new software, together with other team developers, transforming mockups & design prepared by Product Owner and UX/UI designer into working applications, including:
- Ensuring web design is responsive as well as suitable for a given variety of screens and devices.
- Optimizing web pages for seamless user experience, with accessibility in mind.
- Troubleshooting in different browsers.
- Taking care of interface aesthetics.
- Implementing business logic.
- Being an important voice in the team, participating in team decision making on how we will implement given features.