Our Client is a is reliable, flexible, full stack software development company, who has been designing, developing and implementing mobile, web and IoT projects for enterprises and startups since 2008. For now the team delivered more than 100 projects working from 2 offices in Poland - in Tychy and Warsaw.
- experience in progamming 3-4 years,
- have knowledge of Node.js (>=6),
- have experience working with frameworks such as Hapi, Express or similar,
- know tools such as Jest, Mocha or similar,
- work according to API-First and Test-First (TDD) approaches,
- have experience working with MongoDB, Redis and PostgreSQL,
- have experience working with AWS or Azure, Firebase etc.,
- have knowledge of Git,
- know English,
- be creative - we do not want you to do your job uncritically you can always have a better idea!
- be communicative - we want you to interact with people we work with,
- be a born perfectionist with consistency, determination and accuracy.
- knowledge of ES7 or TypeScript / Flowtype,
- knowledge of API Blueprint, RAML or Swagger,
- experience with Docker,
- experience with server-side rendering,
- knowledge of WebSockets,
- experience gained from completing your own projects, both commercial and open-source,
- organisation of or participation in conferences and community meetings,
- knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools supporting project work e.g. Basecamp, Jira, Trello, etc.
- remuneration, adequate to your skills and achieved results,
- fully remote work option
- a significant impact on your projects - you receive responsible tasks and what you do has real value,
- opportunity to work with clients from all over the world and a variety of tasks - each project we carry out is different,
- continuous development in application of new technologies - we are constantly learning as well,
- flexible working hours,
- private health and sport employee benefits card,
- coffee, tea, fruit and snacks at work,
- chill-out space, table football and PlayStation.
- develop and maintain a server layer - REST API, microservices, queues and integration of external services,
- test and modify the systems in regard to their performance,
- prepare project documentation.