At NBC we create software and we are constantly looking for innovative solutions.
We help our clients from the finance, banking, media and new technologies industries build development teams, maintenance of software or development systems.
Do you want to join a team where you can have an impact what you create? You place importance on
personal development and you value appropriate feedback at work? If you dream of working in a place where everyone shares their knowledge, NBC is waiting for you!
We are glad that you came here!
Apply! You have nothing to lose, you can only win! :)
Join the Krakow NBC team as:
- We're looking for individuals, passionate in Linux-based operating systems and virtualization techniques (mainly KVM), eager to design, develop and test new platform solutions, brave in refactoring and proposing changes in current platform design.
- The other responsibilities of our platform engineer cover also tests automation, platform hardware maintenance and integration testing.
- All of these duties and daily tasks are realized according to Scrum methodology and in compliance with Agile best practices.
Our team is providing mission critical TETRA-based communication systems in over 100+ countries all over the world. We're developing the systems used by public safety organizations, police, emergency services and we're proud they directly help saving human lives.
The Linux Platform team plays a crucial role in delivering platform solutions (Linux OS, virtualization techniques, servers configuration) enabling building and configuring the core of communication systems.
You will feel excellent in our team if you have:
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in development or Linux system maintenance.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux operating systems including KVM virtualization (administration and troubleshooting).
- Good practical knowledge of Bash, Python or Perl.
- Understanding of network protocols and functions: TCP/IP, routing, switching.
- Good troubleshooting skills, analytic approach to given tasks and problems.
- Enthusiasm in learning new things and switching to the new tasks.
- Strong team player communicating openly with others and willing to collaborate closely with other teams.
- English language skills at level allowing efficient communication.
Any of the following is an advantage:
- Experience in integrating Active Directory service with Linux OS
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity of Scrum work methodology
- Experience with GIT and JIRA
- Experience in Automation frameworks, Jenkins.
Profits you can get:
- MultiSport card - to always be in a good condition,
- Medical care - to be able to take care of your and your loved ones' health,
- Access to the e-learning platform - to be up to date with IT news (Treehouse),
- Relocation bonus if you need it,
- Referral bonus,
- Various projects,
- Preparation program for public speaking (at meetups and conferences),
- Integration and charity events.