About the Team:
Do you want to help change the way people interact with voice technology? Are you passionate about data and a problem-solver? Then we think you will like it here.
The Alexa Data Services (ADS) organization provides data creation, curation, compliance reviews and analytics services to help develop, test, and train the Alexa AI and other internal customers. We work closely with the internal customers like Machine Learning Science modeling teams, Compliance Operations teams, providing the critical data they need to improve Alexa's Automatic Speech Recognition and Natural Language Understanding models, domain features and safety and risk reviews of products available for sale on Amazon.
Accelerate your growth with the ADS team.
We are hiring Data Associates in our Gdansk data team to work on compliance assessment and validation of products listings on Amazon.
As a Data Associate, you will focus on following standard operating procedures (SOPs), and assessing product compliance to safety and regulatory requirements. You will provide analysis on speech and language data, primarily in the areas of transcription and text annotation.
We value your high attention to details and your ability to adapt to dynamic changes due to emerging business requirements. You are recognized as a role model for your proactivity in identifying issues with efficiency and accuracy.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Review and assess the documentation provided by the Seller Partners
- Follow process guidelines to ensure regulatory compliance of relevant Products
- Communicate documents submission process requirements to Seller Partners and reinstating products based on compliance
- Transcribe and annotate high priority deliverables as required
- Deliver high quality of data
- Translate established guidelines into daily work practices and process data in order of priority
- Contribute to process improvements to reduce handling time and improve output
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information
What We Offer
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a world class organization
- Benefits package
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Proficiency in German grammar and spelling (both written and verbal)
- Communicative proficiency in English
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage
- Experience working with speech or language data, including experience with annotation and other forms of data markup
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs
- Excellent communication skills, highly collaborative team player
- Effective time management
- Be self-motivated and take initiative
- Ability to respond positively to working in a demanding environment
Permanent employment offer.
Numer referencyjny: DAG/06/20/GDA