HR Business Partner
NR REF.: 1121167
Your new company
Our client is one of the largest design and consulting american company in the world, operating in over 150 countries.
A new SSC, in the heart of Bucharest (Romana Square) were key finance functions will be migrated.
Your new role
- Provide strong coaching and HR Partnership to support leadership in the designated business area.
- In partnership with regional HR leadership, deliver and provide expertise on the full employee life cycle, including talent acquisition, on-boarding, talent, employee relations, reward and HR administration.
- Ensure best practice human resources policies and procedures are embedded.
- Participate in regional and global human resources initiatives and lead locally.
- Collaborate as a team member on EMEA wide ad hoc HR Projects as and when required.
- Deliver and embed key strategic Human Resources and business programs within the designated business area.
- Support employer branding activities.
- Manage the local implementation of annual performance and compensation reviews.
- Partner local management on initiatives to drive and sustain employee engagement, with a positive impact on retention rates.
- Deliver or delegate transactional HR work in the Romania GBS, including the on boarding of new hires, transfers, local requirements, registration, administration and payroll consolidation.
- Deliver statutory tasks within Revisal in accordance with the local laws.
- Ensure the maintenance of employee files, in accordance with local legislation.
- Deliver required documents ensuring legal, financial and tax compliance.
- Collaborate closely with centres of expertise such as Talent Acquisition, Global Mobility, HR Transformation, Legal and Rewards.
What you'll need to succeed
- More than 5 years experienceoperating in a complex, fast paced, international business environment
- Fluent in Romanian and English (oral and written)
- Capacity to convert strategic plans into demonstrable action plans
- Ability to identify, develop, mentor and engage with key members of staff
- Expertise in local employment legislation
- Hands-on in delivery of transactional work
- Highly developed influencing, engagement, negotiation and communication skills
What you'll get in return
- You will work in the center of Bucharest
- Be part of a brand new Shared Service Center
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.