In Cyclad we work with top international IT companies in order to boost their potential in delivering outstanding, cutting edge technologies that shape the world of the future. Our client is a tight-knit technology team with offices in Malta and Poland. They collaborate to produce some of the most innovative technology in the iGaming industry. You will get to work with cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking colleagues. The environment is not without its demands, but it adds to a dynamic team of individuals. DevOps Engineers manage and maintain our award-winning gaming platform and application stacks.
- Industry: iGaming
- Location: Katowice, Dąbrówki
- Details: manage and maintain our award-winning gaming platform and application stacks
- Salary: 14 000 gross UoP, B2B possible
- Working hours: you can start between 8 and 10 AM
- Homer office: 2 days per week (currently full-time)
DevOps - responsible for everything that may or may not have to do with the system you're using. A portmanteau of 'Development' and 'Operations'. They research, maintain and support the IT strategy, by contributing to the implementation of best practices within the company. Working very closely with the Development team, a DevOps Engineer will be responsible for facilitating the latest technologies whilst ensuring that the online gaming infrastructure is up to the highest standards and availability.
In this mode a DevOps Engineer will manage scalable and maintainable infrastructure. Everything is automated using configuration management software such as SaltStack and the infrastructure is treated as code. Serious Linux chops and Python/Bash-Fu skills are enabled.
It causes a DevOps Engineer to switch to developer mode. In this mode he/she will understand the entire development process and tools required to make developers highly productive. In this mode, the developers are able to deploy 30 times more frequently.
It causes a DevOps Engineer to switch to database mode. In this mode, he/she will manage the MySQL databases, slaves and backups.
It causes a DevOps Engineer to switch to monitoring mode. In this mode, he/she will monitor the entire stack using ELK Stack and Nagios.
In this mode, a DevOps Engineer will make use of tools such as those made available by HashiCorp (Consul, Packer, Terraform, etc) to improve and automate processes
- Knowledge in any of the following; Linux, Python, Salt, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK Stack, Packer, Consul, Consul-Template, MySQL, Redis, Nginx, HAProxy, Git, AWS Cloud Computing
- Willingness to work in a lively yet laid-back environment full of people who love learning
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible hours
- Central office
- Conference & training budget
- Calendar of social events
- Daily buffet breakfast
- B2B or employment contract