You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
Who are you
As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA's purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by contributing to overall success and passionate about communication and conveying information to consumers while upholding the IKEA culture and values.
For this role we believe:
- you have minimum 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing, content creation and copy writing or similar as well as experience in driving output within set scope and following up results.
- you have good knowledge of multichannel reality and online customer behaviours as well as of evaluating creative communication.
- you have broad knowledge of Marketing Communication in Retail, of the Marketing creative & production process, Home Furnishing, of CRM and 1 to 1 content, of marketing technology as well as of media channels.
- you possess deep knowledge concerning the relation between content writing and SEO as well as of dynamic content creation.
- you have strong creative writing and editing skills as well as strong digital content creation skills especially in social media channels.
- you have ability to deliver within scope of tasks and perform with quality and speed as well as ability to follow up on work done and capture learnings to improve.
In the role as Country Online Content Specialist, you are responsible mainly for executing but also for creating high quality and relevant content on IKEA digital channels in order to improve search engine relevance, strengthen the IKEA brand, as well as increase online visits, engagement and conversions.
- Act as a member of the Marketing function and wider E-commerce team, and proactively contribute to plans/outputs in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals and secure consistency of content and messaging across channels.
- Manage content localization process: adjust global material for local adaptation in order to secure local relevance.
- Create simple graphics, and editing short video content for IKEA digital channels.
- Co-manage IKEA social media channels.
- Continuously optimize the content, editorial process and efficiency, and contribute to the development with insights, recommendations and solutions in the area of content.
- Based on commercial and identified additional local needs, create new content when necessary and lead content adaptation.
- Work closely on a daily basis with range, merchandising, SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and digital performance functions to secure cross-functional alignment in the wider E-commerce team.
- Coordinate and execute local A/B testing acting in line with guidelines set from Group Digital
- Manage digital assets and publish locally relevant content on IKEA digital channels
- Be responsible for reviewing content assets, identify improvements, create pages and publish in digital channels
- Continuously work with and organize digital content assets based on received plans
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact.
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
In this role you will report to the Country Marketing Communications Manager.
This role is located in Janki k/Warszawy.
About this work area
We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers. We deliver a multi-channel experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement.
* that you would stay with us for a longer time - we provide a contract of employment,
* that you would develop and build your skill with us -- together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
* to ensure the safety of you and your family - we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
* to appreciate your achievements,
* to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card).
Due to the fact that this position requires specific competences, please attach any file to your application in which you will present us your experience.
The home furnishing market is expected to triple in Poland by 2035 and IKEA is at the forefront of this growth. With strong expansion plans, we are creating opportunities for innovative, forward-thinking individuals who want to develop themselves, people and the business! We grow and we need you!