BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You want to make a change? We do it every day!
- Are you looking for opportunities to develop and broaden your knowledge? You will not have to start from the scratch -- we value your experience.
- You have already chosen your career path and you want to burnish your experience in the new environment? - In BNP Paribas Securities Services you can chose one of six career paths with dedicated trainings and development plan or take part in many projects within the company!
- Do you already have experience in financial operations (at least 3 years)? We know how to utilize your skills and potential!
- Are you interested in capital markets? We work very close to international markets every day and we IMPACT them every day!
- Do you enjoy international environment, learning about different cultures and broadening your perspective? In our Warsaw office we have people from over 30 countries across the world!
- Do you feel that this is your time for a change? Great, we can offer you a lot ;)
There are nine Asset & Fund Services Departments in our company:
- Fund Administration
- Fund Dealing Services
- Transfer Agency
- Hedge Fund Services
- Private Capital (Private Euity & Real Estate Funds)
- Securities Data Administration
- Middle Office
- Depositary and Fiduciary Services
- Investment Reporting and Performance
We're rapidly growing and have vacancies open throughout the whole organization, so if you're interested in stepping up your career, apply today-- we'll contact selected candidates and based on our phone conversation we will be able to decide together which team will answer your needs the most
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego