BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Coordination of facility services: office space related services and maintenance
- Working with suppliers and contractors in scope of facilities/office needs
- Monitoring and supervision the proper technical condition of the office
- Co-ordination of activities related to organization of in-house meetings, events, seminars, trainings
- Participate in inventory process of office equipment and furniture (excluding IT gear)
- Participate in other administration tasks and internal client service.
- At least 1 year working experience in office administration / facility management
- Fluent in English
- Excellent customer service
- Strong MS Office skills (especialy MS Excel)
- Good planning and organizing skills with ability to prioritize
- Attention to detail and tenacity to get things done
- Team work orientation
- Pro- activeness & problem solving approach
- Graduate or last year student able to work full-time
- Employment on the basis of full-time job contract for fixed-term period (18 months)
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego