Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet? Search our job listings below.
As the Treasury Senior Analyst, you will be a member of Global Treasury team. This team will both develop and execute Treasury strategy by focusing on technology, governance, controls, processes, banking partnerships, and internal business relationships. This position will focus on the implementation and ongoing support of key projects as well as support daily operations.
The position is located in Warsaw, Poland and reports to the Global Treasury Manager also located in Warsaw.
- Support Treasury projects including the implementation of new banking services for our global affiliates
- Serve as the main Corporate Treasury point of contact for newly formed service centers
- Provide Corporate Treasury support for intracompany settlement processes
- Provide FX hedge settlement support
- Assist with the assessment and implementation of treasury policies and procedures (local Treasury and Global)
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvements that enhance efficiencies, improves controls, and lowers cost
- Work with financial service providers to establish and maintain global banking services
Additional Skills/Experience Preferences:
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 5 years corporate Treasury/Banking experience
- Fluent knowledge of English is a must
- Experience with Treasury technology such as TMS and banking portals
- Experience with ERP systems
- Certified Treasury Profession (CTP) designation is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, proven ability to learn quickly
- Persistent attention to detail and a high sense of ownership and commitment
- Ability to think "big picture"; develop and recommend strategies
- Experience working in a global treasury organization coordinating with tax and accounting on cash transactions between foreign legal entities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to think ahead, plan for transactions that will occur weeks into the future
- Ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneousl
- Ability to influence without direct supervisory relationship
- Ability to successfully complete complex projects involving multiple partners and interdependencies.