BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Coordinate local actions for all IT Security topics in line with corporate standards
- Identify and report risks related to IT Security and Data Protection
- Build Cyber Security mindset inside of organization (trainings, information campaigns etc.)
- Provide expertise on IT Security in projects and IT systems implementation
- DLP monitoring and security incidents analysis
- Execution of local IS controls
- Contribution in IT Business Continuity plan
- Manage documentation related to IT Security
- Monitor law changes, recommendations and market standards related to IT Security
- At least 5 years of overall experience in IT
- Knowledge of regulations and frameworks related to IT Security and Data Protection
- Overall knowledge of IT systems and services (Network, Mail, Active Directory, Databases)
- Experience in IT Security, Audit or Risk Management will be an asset
- Ability to weight business risks and enforce security matters
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good written and spoken English, fluent Polish
- Ability to prepare quality documentation (procedures, reports, analysis)
- Willingness to develop in area of IT Security
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego