You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
Who You are:
As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA's vision and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by contributing to overall success and results of IKEA as well as motivated by increasing customer value and thinking customer first.
* For this role we believe you have an experience in Digital Marketing, SEO or similar
* You have in-depth experience using SEO specific tools (BrightEdge, GSC, Search metrics, Majestic SEO, Senuto, Adhrefs, MOZ, SEO Excel addons, crawlers etc.) as well as in-depth experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics, NetInsight etc)
* You have broad knowledge of content strategy focused on SEO, of detecting and handling search engines penalizations, of digital analytics and related KPIs as well as data handling and manipulation, as well as of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
* On top of this, you have good understanding of SEM, good knowledge of digital communication knowledge blended with IKEA tone of voice
* You have ability to identify and follow trends about digital best practices, tools and methods as well as ability to analyze and break down large amounts of data
* Excellent Polish language, and also good written and spoken English is needed
* In addition, you have ability to contextualize and communicate complex issues in your area of expertise to generate buy-in and solutions, ability to work and perform under pressure with flexibility and simplicity as well as ability to follow up on work done and capture learnings to improve
Your role in a few words:
In the role as Country SEO Specialist, you are responsible for contributing to IKEA goals for growth and positioning by improving the organic search optimization in the digital channels, both internal and external, where IKEA is present. You are also responsible for defining the SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) strategy to support the traffic to the country website, both in quantity and quality, cooperating with Marketing.
* Act as a member of the Marketing team and proactively contribute to E-commerce plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
* Provide SEO expertise in both onsite and offsite factors across all digital channels
* Be responsible for analysing, reviewing and implementing SEO changes and strategy to the digital channels, to increase visibility on all major organic search players
* Research, analyse, benchmark and follow up the search engine area and implement recommendations by keeping updated on the new search engine algorithms and scoring updates
* Perform ongoing keyword research and identify improvements for content optimization
* Periodically report on SEO key performances indicators such as Google keyword ranking
* Work with content editors, merchandisers and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and optimisation and recommend content improvements
* Contribute and collaborate around global SEO projects
* Collaborate closely with SEM in Marketing to find the best balance across organic and paid search
* Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
* Work on a daily basis with different suppliers -- media agencies, creative agencies, etc.
* Stable employment conditions on the basis on contract of employment
* Work with well-experienced, passionate people and highly awarded IKEA Marketing and E-commerce Team (many Effies and other marketing branch awards)
* Trainings and environment for constant development
* Employee loyalty programme Tack!
* Private medical care for IKEA employees and their families
* Cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card)
* Accident Insurance and Pension Plan
* Jubilee awards, special events.
In this role you will report to the Integrated Media Manager.
This role is located in Janki/Warsaw.
Due to the fact that this position requires specific competences, please attach any file to your application in which you will present us your experience.
The home furnishing market is expected to triple in Poland by 2035 and IKEA is at the forefront of this growth. With strong expansion plans, we are creating opportunities for innovative, forward-thinking individuals who want to develop themselves, people and the business! We grow and we need you!
Learn more and apply on Twoja Strona Pracy.