Minol ZENNER Sp. z o.o. is one of the leading Companies in the world in terms of production and sale of measuring devices such as heat cost allocators, water counters and heat meters. It specializes in cost accounting for central heating and water based on individual consumption.
In particular, our clients are housing cooperatives, housing associations and developers.
Java Software Engineer
Are you interested in a job where you can have influence on how to solve problems, improve processes and technical decisions, together with describing and precising specification of needs? Then read this.
Minol Zenner works on a business critical infrastructure, and is looking for a developer that likes to work with DevOps, maintainance and further development op applications that include both old and new technologies.
We are looking for developer that can handle both frontend and backend development tasks with the relevant technologies.
Description of position:
- You will work Angular and Oracle SQL
- You will become part of a team with competent developers
- You will be working together across the other software teams
- You will be involved and expected to deliver constructive comments and improvements on others work through testing, code review and discussions
As a person you have:
- A bachelor degree within IT or a similar field
- Good English in written and spoken
- A good understanding for object-oriented design, webservices and test
- The will to optimize and follow processes
- The ability and will to be a team player and work independently
- Knowledge of the following technologies and concepts: Git, REST webservices, Angular, Kotlin, PL/SQL, unit testing, SCRUM (optional)
- The will to seek knowledge and competences about new technologies
We are offering:
- Contract of employment, full-time job
- attractive salary and interesting benefits package (group life insurance, social Fund, Holiday financing, Christmas bonuses)
- participation in training enabling further development
- opportunity for professional development in an international environment and raising professional qualifications in various
- flexible start-up hours (start work from 6.30 to 8.30 am)
- tools necessary for work: laptop, telephone
- interesting work in a company focused on innovative solutions and modern technologies
- stability of employment in a company with an established market position
- work in a building well connected to the rest of the city
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając poniższy przycisk