NBC is a polish company with over 11 years of experience in team building and IT outsourcing. We employ over 400 specialists in various industries in polish and foreign projects.
Long-term cooperation is our main model. Most of our employees are very experienced specialists (mainly Programmers and QAs). You can meet us, among others at the technological meetups we organize (ProMEET)!
We are expanding our team, therefore we are looking for specialists in Zabierzów for the position: Frontend Developer (React)
Who you are
We believe that you are skilled Front-End developer and you have a passion to build world-class web application for customers. You are interested in creating user-friendly environment based on direct feedback from the stakeholders and end-users. You are curious about the new digital technologies and constantly improving your skills and knowledge.
You're a team player, you love helping others and you are always ready to both help and ask for help when needed. You share information and knowledge openly and proactively.
You enjoy working in a team with a culture of freedom and responsibility and you are self-disciplined.
You want to be part of a team that develops a cloud and data analytics solution that addresses customer's needs in IoT enabled smart buildings.
You are not afraid if not everything is already well designed nor well known, but you get energized by the fact that you can be part of an innovation journey from the beginning and change the industry forever.
We expect you to do great work, both as part of a team and independently.
We work in a global environment so you need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- min. 3 years of experience as front-end developer,
- good problem solving skills, analytic mindset,
- strong team player, with cross functional team collaboration skills,
- experience in building Web applications (APIs, HTTP/REST, SPA),
- experience in React JS, Redux/Saga, JEST, Webpack, Babel, ES6 and ESNext, JSS, Flow, Material UI,
- knowledge of TDD, Pair programming, Continuous integration, Collective code ownership and Coding standards,
- knowledge of using AWS is a plus,
- experience in working in Scrum, Kanban.
What we can offer You:
- competitive salary,
- MultiSport and Medicover card,
- various projects,
- english lessons with a native speaker,
- access to e-learning platform,
- preparation program for public speaking (at meetups and conferences),
- relocation package and more :)