The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
As a part of Settlement team you will be responsible for operating contract notes. You will operate in international environment and be a part of one of the largest company within Securities Services sector.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Matching received contract notes with open deals in the system
- Booking all received contract notes and payments in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow-up of cash receipts
- Responding to any query from internal or external sources in relation to the activity
- Escalation of any special problems and events to management
We are looking for you, if you:
- Have University degree (economy, banking, finance, accounting studies preferred)
- Have very good knowledge of English
- Are attentive to details and have analytical skills
- Are able to co-operate in a team and excellent communication skills
- Are client focused
- Are self-motivated, willing to learn
- Experience in Fund Industry (experience in mentioned fields will be an asset)
We are interested both in experienced professionals as well as new graduates. The level of the position will be adjusted individually basing on candidates' professional experience.
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, lunch card, co-funding of language courses, and many more)
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego