The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas' operational scope in Poland.
SECURITIES DATA ADMINISTRATION is a department of BNP Paribas Securities Services which is providing pricing and assets creation services to Fund Accountants and institutional clients. Services provided by SDA are designed to monitor whole lifecycle of the securities and ensure that on every step quality is maintained on the highest level.
- Support Securities Pricing Team in daily activities
- Provide most accurate and up to date prices for securities within given investment portfolio
- Investigate and solve all discrepancies in price validation process
- Contact internal and external counterparties from multiple locations
- Contact data vendors (Bloomberg & Reuters) for missing valuations
- Find and propose process improvements
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Knowledge of corporate environment within big banks
- Fluent English
- Capital Market Knowledge
- Strong quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
- Proactive; the ability to respond creatively and quickly in a fast-paced, high-pressure, changing environment
- Maturity in behaviour and attitude towards daily work
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex training preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego