Senior Data Analyst
NR REF.: 1130772
For our client, an International Company from the Biotechnology market, we are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to be a part of the newly- created team.
- Analysing country data to find possible data gaps and correct accounting of units
- Taking corrective actions to ensure high data quality in the volume to patient calculation.
- Creating reports & Dashboards for regional team based on market dynamic evolution and trends
- Leveraging your analytics expertise to assess the best way to improve, enhance and automate current tools and processes
- Acting as a consultant in identifying non-productive processes and tools and makes recommendations to optimize and improve those processes
- Applying analytical expertise to support decision making
- Leveraging standardised Regional analytical tools to communicate key information, insights and recommendations
- Working with partners
- Making continuous improvement recommendations
- Analysing all relevant data and information
- Project Management
- Leading or supports regional projects
- Demonstrating project management skills, ability to interact with multiple stakeholders & senior management
- Leveraging standardised Regional analytical tools and forecasting methodologies
- Min. 4 years relevant experience within a large multi-national company or consulting firm with special focus on analysing big data sets,
- Master degree in business or science related
- Advanced English language skills (both in speaking and writing)
- Proficient level of Excel and knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools (Qliksense, Power BI, Tableau).
- Knowledge of Visual Basic programming with capabilities to create Macros that can optimize large files and automate calculations
- Excellent strategic thinking capabilities with ability to synthesise large amounts of information and logically structure PowerPoint deliverables.
- Highly collaborative
- Strong communication skills, particularly executive presentation skills.
- Benefits package,
- Stable employment
- Possibility to develop in a multinational environment
- Attractive salary